Wright Brothers is an ever evolving Christian owned business steeped in the traditional core values of integrity, urgency, selflessness and hard work. As such, we hold ourselves accountable in implementing these principals and leading by example.
Applicants must pass a Mandatory Drug Test
Must pass Pre-Employment Physical
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply
Job Position: Crane Operator
Position Summary: The Crane Operator position is responsible for operating heavy crane equipment in a safe an appropriate manner at highway and civil heavy construction projects.
Key Activities and Position Responsibilities
- Operate crane to lift and move materials and other objects, plan all lifts, use capacity charts, perform rigging inspection and daily crane inspection, respond according to hand and/or verbal instructions, observe the travel of all loads and take appropriate action to avoid injury to personnel or damage to property, listen to warning alarms and respond accordingly, an dread boom angle and drum rotation indicators.
- Ultimate responsible person during crane or hoisting operations to ensure the pick is safe.
- Perform daily inspections and report findings using effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Be thoroughly familiar with crane control functions.
- Operate crawler and hydraulic cranes for bridge construction.
Education & Experience
5 years of crane operating experience preferred.
NCCO crane certified or its equivalent.