Wright Brothers is an ever evolving Christian owned business steeped in the traditional core values of integrity, urgency, selflessness and hard work. As such, we hold ourselves accountable in implementing these principals and leading by example.
Position: CAD Tech
Wright Brothers Construction Company, Inc. is currently seeking an individual for the position of CAD Tech for our home office in Charleston, TN.
The CAD Tech will assist the estimating department in CAD takeoffs along with performing various other CAD related work for the company as a whole. The ideal candidate will have 2 to 4 years of Civil CAD experience.
- Aid the Estimating department in calculating/creating: quantities, designs, digitization, Google Earth overlays, etc.
- Aid the Surveying department in Autodesk Civil 3D data conversions and extractions.
- Aid the Bridge department in creating and modifying lift plans and rigging schematics.
- Aid with plan duplications and modifications of drawing sets (Scans/Prints)
- Aid in a variety of miscellaneous work involving digital imagery from Google Earth, Adobe, Paint, AutoCAD, etc.
- Associates degree in Drafting and Design preferred.
- 2-4 years of experience in heavy civil construction and civil drafting preferred.
- Experience with programs such as Carlson Civil Suite, Civil 3D, ProgeCAD, Google Earth, Adobe Acrobat, and Excel is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply