SURVEYOR- ADI PAVEMENT LLC
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The surveyor provides construction surveying using conventional survey equipment and GPS equipment for highway and heavy civil construction projects.
- Working as a one person field crew for various aspects of construction surveying.
- Construction surveying using Topcon, Trimble, and other robotic or conventional survey instruments with data collection.
- Construction layout with slope staking, topo survey, as-builts, etc.
- Using RTK GPS as well as handheld devices running Trimble, Carlson, and Topcon software.
- Setting up and troubleshooting machine controls.
- Understand basic drawings and points in CAD.
- Understand control points, localizing controls points into a GPS control file, and file loading into handhelds and machine screens for on-site applications.
- Convert paper drawings into CAD.
- Generate surface models using point data collected in the field that volumize and generate quality analysis.
Education & Experience:
A two year associates degree preferred. At least two years of experience leading a field crew or five years surveying experience working independently using Trimble and Topcon GPS machine control systems preferred.
This is a full-time position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Drug Free Workplace, and E-Verify Employer.
You can apply here or at 6020 Pinehurst Ave., Chattanooga, TN 37421.