Wright Brothers Construction Co., Inc. – Emerson, GA Field Office
We are currently seeking a project engineer experienced in Heavy Civil Highway Construction for our Emerson, GA Field Office.
The project engineer will support project management in all facets of construction on a large scale GDOT roadway and bridge project. This position will be a combination of office and field work, requiring the ability to collaborate with all levels of project supervision effectively, while managing a challenging and diverse workload. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience with roadway and bridge construction.
- Processing pre-construction submittals.
- Daily production quantity and resource tracking including data entry into HCSS Heavy Job.
- Maintaining/updating project plans and files including the project master schedule.
- Develop understanding of plans and specifications to inspect and identify issues, defects, and potential cost saving measures.
- Supporting daily coordination meetings.
- Generating work sequence plans ahead of operations.
- Coordinating with the owner inspection team, project superintendents, and subcontractors as necessary.
- Scheduling/coordinating material deliveries for our field operations.
- Project progress tracking and analysis.
- Overall project management and field operations support.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Civil Engineering, Building/Construction Science or Construction Engineering/Management.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with Heavy Civil Transportation Projects.
- Bridge/Structures experience is a plus.
- Experience in HCSS Heavy Job and Viewpoint software is a plus.
Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, E-Verify Employer, and Drug Free Workplace!
Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply!