FOREMAN-GRADING & LANDFILLS
Wright Brothers Contracting is currently looking to fill 3 Foreman positions in TN, GA, AL, SC, and KY.
The Foreman provides supervision of job site staf at highway and heavy construction projects. the Foreman helps promote an enviroment in which safety, enviromental, and health concerns are top priority and ensures all work is completed on time and in compliance with project plans.
- Accept the duties of performing and completing tasks as assigned by upper level management.
- Complete assignments efficiently and provide a quality product for the Company's clients.
- Create a team of workers that perform well together.
- Understand the job specifications.
- Monitor daily construction procedures to ensure that proper quality is maintained and that schedules are being followed.
-Submit daily projects progress information, as required, for record keeping, including:
- Cost coding of activities
- Equipment reports
- Weather conditions
- Notes of the day's actions
- In place quantities of materials
Education and Experience:
At least 5 years experience working on highway and heavy civil construction projects preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Workplace
Email resume to email@example.com