Wright Brothers is an ever evolving Christian owned business steeped in the traditional core values of integrity, urgency, selflessness and hard work. As such, we hold ourselves accountable in implementing these principals and leading by example.
Applicants must pass a Mandatory Drug Test
Must pass Pre-Employment Physical
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply
An E-Verify Employer
Job Position: Equipment Operator/Truck Driver
Position Summary: The Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner at highway and heavy civil construction projects. Heavy equipment may include trucks, front-end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, and other pieces of equipment. The Equipment Operator must also clean, maintain, and secure all equipment as directed by their supervisor.
Key Activities and Position Responsibilities:
- Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life.
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks.
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Advise the Superintendent of any requirements for maintenance or repairs.
- Participate in routine maintenance.
- Practice workplace safety.
- Maintain Inventory.
- Maintain daily vehicle inspections and reports.
- Maintain the appearance of the truck and clean truck after work daily.
- Load, unload and secure as needed.
Education & Experience:
Looking for an experienced heavy equipment operator (Excavator, Dozer, Compactor, Off Rd Dump Trucks, and Water Trucks) GPS experience is a plus.