Wright Brothers Construction Co., Inc. – Asheboro, NC Field Office
We are currently seeking a project engineer experienced in Heavy Civil Highway Construction for our Asheboro, North Carolina office.
The project engineer will support project management in all facets of construction on a large scale NCDOT design build roadway project. This position will be a combination of office and field work. The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ experience with roadway and bridge construction.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Processing pre-construction submittals.
- Daily production quantity and resource tracking including data entry into HCSS Heavy Job.
- Maintaining/updating project plans and files.
- Updating utility dig tickets.
- Supporting daily coordination meetings.
- Generating work sequence plans ahead of operations.
- Coordinating with the owner inspection team.
- Scheduling/coordinating material deliveries for our field operations.
- Project analysis.
- Overall project management and field operations support.
- Bachelor’s Degree – preferably in Civil Engineering, Building/Construction Science or Construction Engineering/Management.
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years’ experience with Heavy Civil Transportation Projects.
- Bridge/Structures experience is a plus.
- Experience in HCSS Heavy Job and Viewpoint software is a plus.
Qualified candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, E-Verify Employer, and Drug Free Workplace!