The Project Engineer will support project management in all facets of construction on large scale roadway and bridge projects. This entry-level position consists of both office and field duties, requiring the ability to collaborate with all levels of project supervision effectively, while managing a challenging and diverse workload.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Building/Construction Science or Construction Engineering/Management.
- 2+ Years of experience in construction-related field is preferred, but not required.
- Daily production quantity and resource tracking including data entry into HCSS HeavyJob.
- Develop understanding of plans and specifications to inspect and identify issues, defects, and potential cost saving measures.
- Supporting daily coordination meetings.
- Generating work sequence plans ahead of operations.
- Coordinating with the owner inspection team, project superintendents, and subcontractors as necessary.
- Project progress tracking and analysis.
- General project management and field operations support.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply, E-Verify Employer, and Drug Free Workplace.