Wright Brothers is an ever evolving Christian owned business steeped in the traditional core values of integrity, urgency, selflessness and hard work. As such, we hold ourselves accountable in implementing these principals and leading by example.
Applicants must pass a Mandatory Drug Test
Must pass Pre-Employment Physical
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Females and Minorities are encouraged to apply
An E-Verify Employer
Job Position: Rodbuster
Job Summary: The Rodbuster will place and secure steel bars or mesh in concrete forms in order to reinforce concrete. Rodbuster will use a variety of tools such as: fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, and hand tools.
Key Activities and Position Responsibilities
- Decide amounts, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, and verbal directions.
- Space and fasten together rods in forms according to the blueprints
- Install fencing and other barriers
- Position structural components
- Align and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools.
- Install metal structural items
- Cut rods to required lengths, using metal shears, hacksaws, and bar cutters.
- Put in place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors.
- Cut and install wire mesh or fabric, using hooked rods, and place fabric or mesh into concrete to reinforce concrete.
- Bend steel rods with hand tools or rod bending machines.
Education & Experience
- At least 1 year of rebar tying experience, carpentry experience, and concrete experience.
- We would like the applicant to have experience packing, tying, and cutting rebar.